Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beers I (you) Buy When I (you) See

I hit the beer store or lcbo pretty often, even just to browse and see what they have, just in case something new has come in that I haven't tasted before, or they have something that I HAVE tasted before but that's hard to find. In which case, I'll buy it, regardless of whether my fridge is full of beer or not (and I get a disapproving look from my wife).

What beers do you buy when you see it, no matter what?

I've been buying Flying Monkey's Smashbomb Atomic when I see it, mainly because i) It's wonderful, and ii) the shelf labelled "Smashbomb Atomic" is usually empty at the store. So it's a rare treat when I see it.

If I ever see Red Racer in the store, I'll for sure buy, but I don't think I wake up early enough in the morning to get my hands on it.

What beer do you buy when you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment