Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm back! please comment!

Good to be home - and glad to see this site was a hub of activity while I was away.

I was out in the Kawarthas and was surprised to see that Kawartha Lakes beer was NOT plentiful up there. I DID see some flying monkeys, and lake of bays pale ale was everywhere. I was also able to scrounge up some mad tom ipa, and got to try another of Muskoka's offerings for the first time: Muskoka Craft Lager. It was pretty good, but I tended to alternate between creemore (of course, available everywhere) and Mad Tom. I was pleased by the craft beer availability in such small towns, particularly compared to my earlier trip this summer to the Land O'Lakes area in Ontario (where DI was reduced to some pretty gnarly beer).

Anyway, I'm back, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment