Thursday, August 11, 2011

A beer for Bocce, a pilsner for petanque [part 2]

by the way, I'm off to another cottage soon.

I've been told, due to space in the car, and the fact that my daughter doesn't travel light (sigh...) that there's room for 12 beers. Afterwards, I'll be hitting up the local beer store/lcbo and its probably limited selection. (Don't tell anybody, but I may stuff a few extra one offs or tall boys in my man purse).

Anyway, thought I'd report what I've bought so far: 6 bottles of Creemore (risky business since this needs to be kept refrigerated and the fridge will probably be packed with "food" for the "kids." sigh...) I also have 6 bottles of Lake of Bays Pale Ale. I like this one since it's a very subtle and easy drinking pale ale that won't be too much in the heat. I also have one lug tread left that I'll substitute a Lake of Bays for.

At the risk of humiliating myself and bringing to attention the glaring lack of comments to this blog, I'll ask a question:

What two beers would you (do you) bring to a cottage in the summer?

I'll tweet this out too, I think people are chattier out there than in here anyway. (please comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment