Thursday, November 1, 2012

Amsterdam moves into my neighbourhood. Angels sing.



So, it's November 1st. The day we've all been practising for.

Amsterdam is now officially all moved in to their new digs in Leaside. This is great news for my Ontario beer quest. One of the best breweries in Ontario is now a 7 minute drive from my house

Most excitingly, they also have a new run of Tempest Imperial Stout at the brewery store-I highly suggest you hightail it over there because it won't last long. This is a very special beer--one of those beers that people cut out of work early to get  their hands on before it's gone. One of those beers that people leave their jobs to start their own writing/editing businesses so that they can work from home and be ready to drive over to the brewery at a moment's notice for. I can't stress this enough: Go get it while it's available. I mean it so much I'm going to underline it: Go get it while it's available. 


If you miss it, it should also be at the lcbo (for the first time) imminently, in very limited quantities (you might want to ask your local "beer guy" or "beer girl" if your local lcbo is getting it and, if they are, whether they could put a few aside for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment