Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm back

How do you like my dining room table now?


Hey - so first off, an apology.

I've been away from this blog for too long. I've still been obsessively and creepily checking my page views, and I can see many of you are still checking this site. I've neglected you. You've come back and I've been off galavanting. I've been ignoring you, my fine beer brethren (I stole that line).

I've been off travelling the world of craft beer - making my own discoveries - and keeping it to myself. I've been kissing and not telling.

And for that, I apologize. And I promise, I'm back.

So where have I been? Where HAVEN'T I been? I've been to Quebec and back-a fine adventure into the wonderful world of les micros.

I've been to New York City (same thing there).

Mostly, I've been working. You see, after many years as an in-house writer/editor/communications dude, I took the plunge and started my own writing/editing business. And despite my wild fantasies of sitting around, blogging and sampling beer in my underpants all day long, I've been working. Hard. (Editor's note: to be clear, the beer is not IN my underpants in this fantasy, but I am drinking beer WHILE in my underpants.)

It's been great, the best decision I could have made. But it's kept me away. I'm stable enough on my feet now though to return to the blog. And the time is perfect, what with Toronto Beer Week right around the corner.

So I will return, soon, with a post about that. In the meantime, my apologies for this half-post. Most of all, my apologies for being away.

Thanks for still being here.

Shameless plug: Need a writer or editor????? check out my site: pierrelachaine.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment