Monday, October 24, 2011

A Random Ramble

Here it is. I knew it would come: My first case of blogger's (or: web logger's) block.

In response, I've decided to open up this new post page and start rambling to see where I end up. I apologize in advance.

I HAVE been tasting many beers recently, it's just that they haven't particularly been INSPIRING me to write about them. The beers are good, don't get me wrong, but I like to write when the beer thing and the life thing parallel each other. And that hasn't been happening so much anymore. I've written about the fall thing, and the fall line of liquor store beers have been out for awhile.

Today was pretty cool though, there were a few new arrivals: Les Trois Mousquetaires Baltic Porter, which I picked up to put in the cellar for a special occasion (so nothing to write on that front for awhile), and Stonecutter, which is a Scotch Ale (also supposed to be good).

Dieu du Ciel Corne du Diable just got in today too. I'll pick some up on my way home and, hopefully, it will inspire some new posts. Maybe Montreal Canadiens related? I think THAT would be a good (and Canadian) post: hockey and beer. See, I knew if I just started to write I'd get inspired... see! gotta go to write the hockey and beer post... oh, and about my beer glass collection!...

2 comments:

  1. Yes I want to here about the beer glass collection! And burn that hat!! It's cursed. :)

    HFLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not cursed - it just needs more beer equity.

    ReplyDelete