Monday, January 16, 2012

Wish I could be posting more...

...but I haven't been knocked to my keester by a new beer in awhile. In fact, the lcbo shelves are depressingly bare these days. I think they're still recovering from the christmas rush. And so, I await inspiration from the beer gods, or from the word gods, or from the life gods, to write something interesting. Until then, perhaps a few short blog blurts, like this one, to keep the juices flowing, and so that you know I'm still alive. And, by the way, while this has all been happening, I've rekindled my love affair with an old quest: Buddhism/mindfulness. And it's going great. It can be paired perfectly with a nice Belgian ale. And I'm also a few months into a kettlebell workout called "Enter the Kettlebell!" I'm well on my way to being a Russian superman. This workout regime goes very well with a nice Ontario craft brew. Might I suggest a Smashbomb Atomic or a Mad Tom IPA? Of course, to be enjoyed AFTER the workout. By the way, I read recently that the best post-workout drink to have - better than water - is beer. Sometimes, the good lord gets it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment